A smile makeover can produce remarkable results and dramatically improve the appearance of your teeth. Choosing this cosmetic dentistry option can also improve your overall self-esteem and raise your confidence when laughing and conversing with others. While revitalizing your smile can bring exciting improvements to your life, taking efforts to maintain the results of your smile makeover can help you enjoy a lovely grin for years to come. At Auburn Dental Center in Bakersfield, CA, we are happy to provide the following information and recommendations on how to maintain the results of your smile makeover.
What Is a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover is a collection of cosmetic dentistry procedures designed to improve the appearance of your smile. These vivid treatment regimens are custom-tailored to each patient’s exact needs and goals for a one-of-a-kind smile rejuvenation. A smile makeover at our clinic can substantially improve your smile, enhance your face beauty, and boost your confidence.
Why Should You Get a Smile Makeover?
- Teeth that are yellow or brownish appear unclean even when they are clean.
- A gummy smile as a result of having tiny teeth
- Problems with chewing and biting
- Gaps between teeth
- Anything that causes you to hide your smile regularly
- Your poor self-esteem has a detrimental impact on your interactions with others.
- Taking on a profession where a nice smile is required.
Tips for Maintaining the Results of a Smile Makeover
- Maintain a regular oral hygiene routine at home by brushing and flossing daily.
- Schedule regular dental cleanings and exams for preventive dentistry.
- To safeguard dental restorations, use non-abrasive toothpaste, especially if you have had the veneer process done.
- Replace your toothbrush every few months because the old one cannot clean your gums and teeth as well as the new one.
- Eat a balanced diet and avoid sugary, hard, or sticky foods, which can cause tooth damage and raise the risk of gum disease and dental decay.
- Mouthwashes should not be used since they contain abrasive elements that can destroy the bond utilized in crowns, fillings, and veneers.
- Don’t smoke because it can cause yellowing of the teeth and deep stains that were whitened during treatment.
- Take care of your general oral hygiene and don’t disregard your smile because you may need to return for another treatment later.
You can have a healthy, beautiful smile with a personalized smile makeover plan. For further information, please contact Aurora Dental Center at 5603 Auburn St. Suite B, Bakersfield, CA 93306, or call (661) 327-2189 to schedule an appointment.